Short Information :- Bihar 2 Year BED Admissions Test 2023 Online Form. Bihar B.Ed CET Admission 2023. The application process for Bihar B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination Bihar CET – B.Ed 2023 will start from today i.e. February 20, 2023. The official notice has been issued.
If you are waiting for the start of the application process for registration for the entrance exam, then your wait is over now, because the notification regarding Bihar B.ED Admission 2023 has been issued.
Bihar B.Ed 2023 Online Form – Overview
|Name of Organisation||LMNU|
|Name of the Article||Bihar 2 Year BED Admissions Test 2023 Online Form|
|Type of Article||Bihar B.Ed 2023|
|Apply Starts||20 February|
|Last Date||15 March|
|Admit Card||30 March|
|Exam Date||8 April|
|Result Date||Notified Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Bihar B.Ed 2023 Online Form
Bihar B.Ed CET Admission 2023. The application process for Bihar B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination Bihar CET – B.Ed 2023 will start from today i.e. February 20, 2023. The official notice has been issued. If you are waiting for the start of the application process for registration for the entrance exam, then your wait is over now, because the notification regarding Bihar B.ED Admission 2023 has been issued.
Application Begin : 20/02/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 15/03/2023
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/03/2023
With Late Fees Last Date Registration: 20/03/2023
Exam Date CBT : 08/04/2023
Admit Card Available : 30/03/2023
Result Declared : Notified Soon
General / : 1000/-
EBC/BC/EWS/Women : 750/-
SC / ST : 500/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test Exam District Details 2023
Ara, Bhagalpur, Chapra, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Medhepura, Munger, Muzaffarpur, Patna & Purnea
Bihar B.Ed Admission Participating Universities List
- Aryabhatt Knowledge University, Patna
- Babasaheb Bimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Jai Prakash University, Chapra
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga
- Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Bodh Gaya
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, Patna
- Munger University, Munger
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Patna University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur Unviersity, Bhagalpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
Required Document for Bihar B.ED CET Admission 2023
- Photograph and signature of the applicant (students/girls), which should be of the candidate and not of anyone else. (Mandatory)
- residence certificate
- Caste Certificate of the candidate (Mandatory)
- Disability Certificate (if required)
- smq certificate,
- Post graduation mark sheet.
- Marksheet of 10th, 12th and UG (mandatory) etc.
Required Eligibility Criteria for Bihar B.ED CET Admission 2023
Giving detailed information, State Nodal Officer of CET-B.Ed-2023, Prof. Ashok Kumar Mehta said that only the candidates who get 50 percent of the total marks in graduation will be eligible for the entrance examination of CET-B.Ed. A candidate having 50% or more marks in the aggregate in Bachelor’s degree but less than 50% marks in the honors subjects still qualify for admission to B.Ed course. Also said that BBA and BCA degree holder candidates are also eligible for admission in B.Ed course.
How to Apply Online In Bihar B.ED CET Admission 2023
Step 1 – Make a fresh registration on the portal
- To apply online for admission in Bihar B.ED CET Admission 2023, first of all you have to visit the home page of its official website.
- After coming to the home page, you will get the section of Onine Registeration / Login Links.
- In this section, you will find the link for Online Registration (registration link will be started from February 20, 2023) on which you will have to click.
- After clicking, its registration form will open in front of you, which you will have to fill carefully and you will have to click on the submit option.
- After registration, you will get login ID and password which you have to keep safe.
Step 2 – Apply online by login to the portal
- After registration, you will have to login to the portal.
- After login, its application form will open in front of you, which you will have to fill carefully.
- All the required documents have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After that you have to pay the online application fee.
- Now you have to click on the option of payment, after which you will get the receipt of your application.
- Lastly, now you have to download and print this receipt and keep it safe etc.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Guidelines for Candidate for CET-B.Ed.-2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Join our Group for latest Updates
|Join our Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram||Click Here|
|Join our Facebook||Click Here|